Fuelco Aviation Fuel Tanks
The Fuelco Aviation are self bunded tanks suitable for the storage of aviation fuels such as Jet Fuel and Avgas*.
These are built with a stainless steel inner tank specifically designed for aviation fuels.
An integrated dispensing package, designed specifically for your application, turns this aviation fuel tank into a turnkey refuelling system. Get in touch for more information.
Aviation depends on clean condensation-free fuel and that is precisely what our tanks deliver.
Our aviation fuel tanks are designed and developed in consultation with major fuel suppliers to satisfy niche requirements, and all Australian Standards.
Every airfield fuel storage requirement is unique.
Customised aviation fuel tanks to individual size and spec
Fully fire rated
Painted fuel tank lining for algae growth prevention
Floating suction technology that draws water-free fuel from the top of the tank
- Self bunded double wall design
- 304 Stainless steel inner tank or epoxy lined
- 304 Stainless steel piping and fittings
- Stainless steel jiggle wire
- Aluminium floating suction
- Sloping floor
- Sampling cabinet
- Overfill protection system
- High level alarm (Ex-i – Intrinsic safe)
- Primary and Emergency venting
- Access manway and inspection hatch
- Suitable for use for Jet A-1 and Avgas
Water removing features:
- Slope floor 1:50 fall to low point sump
- Collection sump with sampling
- Dewatering pump
Options: 2” & 3” floating suction
Vent Pipe: Free Vent – Jet A1 | Pressure Vacuum – Avgas
Fluid Level Dipstick: Aluminium
Compliance: AS1940, AS1692, AS1657, UL 142
Tested: UL 142
Constructed: UL 142