Jet/AV Gas 1½” Hose Reel
To handle single 1″ through 1-1/2″ I.D. hoseJet/AV Gas Fuel Dispensing
- Rugged, industrial-duty construction.
- Gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Optional auxiliary crank rewind for power rewind reels.
- Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake and power rewind reels with a comet brake.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2″ female NPT threads and 2″ Victaulic groove
- Standard outlet: Flanged riser with 1-1/2″ female NPT threads.
- Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
- Inlet, outlet riser, hub assembly are aluminum for jet fuels..
- Stainless steel fluid path is available at extra cost.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Must specify roller position.
- Chain guard is available upon request; must be specified.
- Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -25°F to +250° F (-32° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.